IP Think Tank

Entrepreneur. Writer. Creator. Blogger. Those four words pretty much sums up what I do for a living. Future endeavours include becoming an artist and film maker. If only there were more time in the day. Oh, yeah... I run a web site dedicated to independent comics, mini-comics, and graphic novels called Independent Propaganda (www.independentpropaganda). But this is where I will talk about running the site, entrepreneurship, comics, and Web 2.0. But not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 01, 2006

An introduction, of sorts…

It’s always hard to write the first post of a new blog. I compare it to going to a huge party where you really don’t know anyone then the host of the party asks for everyone’s attention so you could introduce yourself.

So… my name is Wesley Craig Green, and I guess you could say I do a lot of things. I’ve self-published in the past (a horror OGN I did with artist Jason Whitley called BEFORE DAWN)), I run a one-man web development company called Red Robot Studio, and I’m also behind a new-ish web site dedicated to indy comics, mini-comics, and web comics called Independent Propaganda (which you can check out by going to www.independentpropaganda.com). If that wasn’t enough, in the next month or so, I’ll be a comic retailer (well, an ONLINE comic retailer) when I start the Independent Propaganda online store where I’ll be selling indy comics, OGNs, mini-comics, and published web comics.

Well, that wasn’t too hard. Now that it is out of the way, let’s get to business. I started this here blog/journal to talk about a multitude of things all related to my interests. Such as: independent comics, being an entrepreneur, Web 2.0 stuff, self-publishing, and blogging. I want to strike up conversations, bounce ideas around, and generally just mingle with like-minded folk. I also plan on talking about things I learn and run into during the course of running my businesses. I plan on making this place worth your time to visit and mingle. So feel free to post and/or email me. With that said, later for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home